Posts Tagged ‘Netflix’
As promised, here is a list of Superhero Animation that you can watch on demand. Some notes/comments/caveats:
- Most recent update: April 30, 2013
- All are available via Netflix unless otherwise indicated.
- Titles listed may suddenly become unavailable… or even better, new titles may show up. Such as Batman Beyond and Justice League which are now on Netflix. The greatness of this fact cannot be overstated.
- This page may be updated when new shows are added. I’m also going to make a different page for live action superhero programming. Because I’m cool like that. And I have a Geek Gold Card.
- This may shock some of you, but I have something to say about every single one of these shows. Therefore I will write posts for each entry as time permits. Check back for updates.
Without further ado, here is the list. If you know of anything I missed, leave a comment or contact me directly. This is important stuff, folks. Read more »
I’m futzing around on Twitter and I see this from IGN’s Joey Esposito:
The rest of my night is Justice League cartoons.
— Joey Esposito (@joeyesposito) April 1, 2013
So I tweets to Joey, I says, what Justice League cartoons? You mean these Justice League cartoons? Probably my favorite superhero cartoon ever? And he’s like, yeah. Netflix streaming. Batman Beyond too. I’m all, whoah. And he’s like…
OK, I can’t keep that going any more. Bottom line — if you have Netflix, you can watch Justice League, Justice League Unlimited and Batman Beyond on demand. Why aren’t you doing that right now?
I’ve been watching Nickelodeon’s Avatar: The Last Airbender via Netflix with Thing 2 for a second time; Dark Horse Comics has been publishing comics that continue the tale told on TV and we both wanted to get back into that world. Since M. Night Shyamalan’s live-action Airbender movie was so awful, I also wanted to make sure that DaddyTips readers are aware of how awesome the cartoon and comics are, despite the fact that the movie was terrible. Also of note is a new animated series, Avatar: The Legend of Korra,
which starts July 9th which has been on the air for awhile now but somehow I didn’t notice. I don’t know anything about the show, although I have a feeling I’ll be watching it. For now let’s discuss the original. Read more »
As we eagerly await the Avengers movie, you can watch animated versions of Thor and Loki on Netflix.
Sick of watching the same stuff with your kids (even though they don’t seem to mind)? And have you decided that you really don’t need to own any more DVDs?
Unless you’ve been living under a rock you’ve heard about Netflix, the DVD-by-mail rental service. It’s not only DVDs, though. Now you can Read more »