This video, The Evolution of Dad Dancing from Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, goes on a wee bit too long, but it’s worth watching for the names of the dances, such as (spoiler alert) “Imma Go Get a Beer.” It’s only 2 minutes. Enjoy.
January 9, 2013
Free Trials of Cool Stuff
eBateseBates Deals — Get Cash Back When You Shop. Seriously. It's good stuff.
There’s Always Room For Gift Cards
- Missed marketing opportunity: Itchy and Scratchy Foot Cream. 2 months ago
- “Dad, how drunk are you?” “Not very!” Another great example of parenting from Homer Simpson. #Simpsons600 2 months ago
- “Dad, can we have a can of frosting for lunch?” “Sure.” Oh Homer. I’ve learned so much from you about parenting over the years. #Simpsons600 2 months ago
- A quickie cover of the James Taylor song “Fire and Rain”. Looked at the chord chart once and then played it. Cuz… fb.me/77wjUyUzZ 2 months ago
- A Nice Story From Florida daddytips.com/index.php/2016… 2 months ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Buy Stuff From Here
Check us out on Instagram
Amazon Lightning Deals
Follow DaddyTips on NetworkedBlogs